You will visit the production area, where the fermentation process takes place, the aging cellar with its big Slavonia oak casks and the rovere barriques, the bottles maturation area, and then, after this winery tour you will taste, tutored by an expert sommelier, 4 of our wines and have a Tuscan savoury light meal.
- Rosso di Montepulciano DOC, Vino Nobile di Montepulciano DOCG, Vino Nobile di Montepulciano DOCG Vigna ‘Scianello, IGT Santo Pellegrino
- A Tuscan antipasto with traditional Tuscan Bruschettas
- A tasty selection of locally produced Cheese
- A rich dish of Tuscan local savoury salamis
- A first- course Pasta plate
- A slice of Tuscan Cake
Price € 32,00 p.p – duration ca. 90 minutes – minimum 4 pax – ideal for small groups